Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Day Out!

 Shopping day!! So the other weekend Monica and I decided to go to the Mall of Georgia and a few of our favorite stores. Woohoo! Let's go!

We love to shop!!! Maybe a little too much...anyway. :)

Monica and I decided to take pictures of some of our favorite things and decor. When we got to the mall, first stop...lunch! One of my favorites...
The sante fe combo...Mmmm!

Another fun stop and one of Monica's favorites is...
A two-story Barnes and Noble!!! :)

Here are a few things that caught my eye! :)

We all know that I love anything that is distressed, country vintage, or shabby chic!
Both of these pieces are from Marshall's. Love this chair! It looks like it is out of Sense and Sensibility! I pretty much have every Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Persuasion, and Sense and Sensibility ever made. Love an old-fashioned romance movie, especially from that era! I'm a hopeless romantic! :)

Anyway...
I like this grayish-blue lamp, also from Marshall's. I thought it was springy too. :)

At Pier 1, love this kitchen table and shelf set!

Ok...and right now this next piece could be at the top of my wish list.
 
 Meet Haseena!!
Yes, that is actually what she is called at the store. :)
 Isn't she lovely?! Very shabby chic! Love it!!

Ok...so I'm almost finished with the new spring stuff!! Pictures coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment