Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Yay! Spring is finally here! Well...it will be officially on Sunday. :) Sunday is the first day of spring...just in case you were wondering. :) Woohoo!!
Short sleeves, pastel colors, flowers, rain, birds chirping, Bambi...ok, may have gotten carried away on that last one. :) Anyway, I was just going to share a few of my spring projects with you. Here we go!
Remember these?!


 Here is how they turned out. :)

I got this old window at a junkyard for $5 and got the stuff for the wreath 50% off at Hobby Lobby.

For the chair, I just took a piece of...fake wood that is kind of styrofoamy (not sure what it is called) and spray-painted it and camouflaged with a pillow and some flowers. :)


 Yes...that's right folks...that is Haseena that you see there! She is officially part of the family! ha! :)



Isn't she lovely?! I tied a bow around her waist and thought the measuring tape was a cute touch too. :)

Check out this subway art that my sister made! 

Isn't it super cute?! Love it!

 I have an obsession right now with hydrangeas! Here are the flower arrangements that I was working on earlier.


 The corkboard before...
and after the spring makeover. :)



 ...butterflies, Easter, sunshine, green grass, blue skies, bees...Nevermind. Don't do well with bugs. Ugh!
Anyway, you get the idea! S-P-R-I-N-G!!!
















1 comment:

  1. I adore blue hydrangeas!!! They are may favorite flower in the world. Your arrangements are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete