Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Be My Valentine?" Applications now accepted.

 Bahahaha! I cracked myself up with that title! Since Monica and I are both single, I had to make this post a little fun! At least I have an amazing best friend with which to spend it!

I decided to send my Mom some flowers for Valentine's Day! Well, what I didn't realize, AFTER I HAD ALREADY SENT THEM, was that my Mom was going to be gone to a teacher's conference! Bah! I had already sent them to the school where she teaches to "brighten up your day and your classroom." Some of my exact words on her card. :( Anyway, because I have the best sister in the world, they were able to make it to the house before she got back home. My sister rearranged her day and waited at the church for them to arrive! I know...she's the best. :) Thanks, Rachel! Love you!

They were sitting on the table with the note when she got home. :) Who says your mom can't be your Valentine?! Love you, Mom!!

Well, I did have one project for Valentine's this year and that was...can you guess? A wreath!! Surprise! Definitely have an obsession with those right now!
Ahh! I'm having a hard time getting these pictures up right now! Ok...one more time...
Yay! It worked! Alright...here is what I started with for this project. I bought the heart styrofoam wreath from Hobby Lobby and bought three different colors of pink streamers. Lots of rose-making and hot-glue!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment